Hi Everyone! 
Today is the 3rd Monday of the month, 
so that means it's Card Harmony time with my BFF, Stacey
This month Stacey picked 
and instead of a card we are doing a 3D project with this set.

These mice are just so adorable!! 
I mean come on, it's Lawn Fawn!! 

For my project, I made a notebook with my cinch.
 I made the notebook 4x6 and used chipboard 
from JoAnn's and all the papers are 
from DCWV Harvest Gathering Matstack. I colored those cute mice with my copic markers and 
added some Wink of Stella in clear.



 I decided to add some stamping on the 
first few pages for some fun.

Of course, I had to make a cute 3x3 card to go 
with the notebook. I heat embossed the sentiment using some Pirate gold embossing powder and versamark ink. 



Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Make sure to check out Stacey's project {Here
and leave some love! 
Have a wonderful day!

Challenges:

 Lawnscaping Challenge:In with the OLD
 (I used some older dies and my Cinch!)
Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: 
Thanks & Thanksgiving



Products used:
Stitched Leaves die (Lawn Fawn)
Thankful die (Stampin Up expressions thinlits)
Hearts (Avery Elle)
Traditional Scallop border punch (Martha Stewart crafts)
Copic markers
Chocolate Brown MFT Hybrid ink
Chocolate chip cardstock and ink (Stampin Up)
Versamark ink 
Pirate Gold Embossing powder (Stampendous)
Harvest Gathering Matstack (DCWV)
Gold Glitter paper (Recollections)
Burlap (Hobby Lobby)
Twine (American Crafts)
Chipboard (JoAnn Fabrics)
Cinch and 0.75" binding rings (We R Memory Keepers)


5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so CUTE but I just adore your notebook! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so awesome and beautiful!!! I have it on my desk and keep looking at it :) I love it!! Thank you so much my friend!! Hugs!!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card and notebook. All the details are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Christiana said...

Such a cute little set you created! I hope you had fun! They turned out adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such adorable projects! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping Challenge!