Hi Everyone!!
Today the Trendy Twine Gals, Helen and Sukie are celebrating a design team milestone of 5 years!! So I was asked to be part of the celebration as a friend and Trendy Twine DT Alumni.
Congrats Ladies!! 

For the cards, I decided to copy and replicate with my own style a card from Helen and Sukie.

The first card is for Helen, and I used Lemon Tart Trendy Twine on the card and some bright patterned papers and a die cut flower with a bold sentiment. I was inspired by Helen card design and papers.

First, I die cut the green patterned paper with a stitched rounded rectangle die (Pink and Main) then stamped the sentiment from the Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp set (My Favorite Things) in black ink. Then I added some Lemon Tart Trendy Twine around the panel and finished with a triple bow. Next, I layered the green panel and the flower panel to a white card base. Then I added the die cut and layered flower and a few sparkly enamel dots and that finished the card.


For Sukie's card,
I was inspired by her tag and butterflies. 

I used a new product from WPlus9- Large Butterfly Frame die and die cut it several times to layer. I colored the inside of the butterflies with some pink copic markers for simple shading then added some sparkle pen for shimmer. To layer behind the die cut panel, I used some pink grid patterned paper. I wrapped the Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine to the right side and finished with a hand cut tag with a 'Celebrate you!' sentiment from My Creative Time in black ink. I added some of the same pink copics to the edge of the tag and added a Pinkberry Sorbet bow with long tails. To finish it off, I added some sparkling clear sequins in 4 and 6mm sizes.


Close up of all that SPARKLE!!

Congrats Again to Helen and Sukie!!
Make sure visit their blogs and get inspired!!
Don't forget to visit the Trendy Twine Blog to see all the cards made for these two amazing ladies!
Have an amazing Day!


7 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your cards are absolutely stunning! I love the fact that you used inspiration from past projects of theirs. I know that they will both love what you have created for them.

Sukie said...

This was such an amazing surprise! I really appreciate you joining in the celebration! Each of the cards are so beautiful and I love that you used 2 of our projects for inspiration! You are such a wonderful friend! Thanks so much!

Migdalia said...

Such beautiful cards my friend!! Love the pretty twine!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Kim, your cards are stunning. Love all of the bright and happy colors.

Thank you for being part of this special post for Sukie and Helen.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Helen said...

Thank you for joining in!! The cards are beautiful and I love how you re-created ours in your style--it's so special. It was such a fun day!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW!!! Such BEAUTIFUL Designs Kimberly! I'm totally in LOVE with that Butterfly card! You did a fabulous job! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations